My Blog List

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Musings for the Day:




Perk #1 of working at a high school: Free waffles on AIMS testing day.
Perk #2 of working at a high school: SPRING BREAK!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, you don't have to be a snot faced 16 year old to enjoy the niceties of public education, you merely have to work with them. I think today I am going to do some 'spring cleaning' and organize and re-evaluate things a bit. This usually means getting rid of junk. However today rather than dump things out I'm adding things in. And by "adding things in" I mean I'm on a bender of downloading music and adding some sweet gems to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Grizzly Bear! Great song and a great video. They're coming to town next month with Beach House. That has concert of the year written all over it. Interested in going? I don't remember the date (it's written in my calendar at work... my calendar is full of upcoming concerts) but I can look it up and give you the info if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete