My Blog List

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thanks But No Thanks:

Dear Blogging World,

Guess what I'm pretty sick and tired of,...people passing judgement or expressing their feelings about my life and the direction of it. I'm tired of people interjecting their opinions, their thoughts, their well-sounded advice into my world. I am not your soundboard, your think-tank, a rubber ball to bounce ideas off of. I don't want to listen intently while you press your finger tips to your lips and say "ok, but listen to this..."

This week I did temp work at a law firm, I did not save babies or cure cancer. I didn't help clean up the oil spill or study really hard for some exam. I printed Excel spreadsheets. And that's it. Oh and I went to the gym, a lot. So for me, working out and clicking "print" was enough this week. So next time you have something to say, thanks but no thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you, girl. Sometimes serving food, enjoying some reggae and a glass of wine is all I need in a week. Anybody who says otherwise is just unhappy themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for backing me up, it's much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete