My Blog List

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ahhh Parigi:

Parigi, the city of lights. For years I have been playing this game where I keep a momento of a city I am longing to visit. I keep the momento close-by to remind myself every day that one day I will visit such city. In college it was a giant poster of Tuscany that I hung above my bed--I eventually lived in Italy twice. After college it was a few black and white framed stills of New York City--after college I made my way to the Big Apple. Now, it is a coffee mug with antique looking Parisian buildings on my desk at work. I am so restless. I am longing to smoke a cigarette and wear all black and sip red wine at a cafe outdoors. I am hoping to book a flight for Christmas Day, the only present I want for Christmas is the present I can give to myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment