My Blog List

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Margarita Pie:

Earlier this week began the lightning bolt of frenzy that is known as ON THE JOB TRAINING. What this entails: Copious amounts of information dumping, emails, appointments, meetings and feeling frustrated and confused 150% of the time. AND I LOVE IT. Today I was able to speak with my students and settle their nerves and help them with their concerns over class schedules. I really appreciate the people that I work with, they are young and vibrant and eager to help and we are all in the same boat together,...puttering along.

In other news I moved into my new place and began acting like the single sister that I am. Wood floors. Meals for one (sausage and peppers, pasta with salad, frozen Indian dinners). A tiny cat named Sylvia.

I've yet to set up internet at the apartment so I'm stealing away a few moments every few days at my local Starbucks. I walked in tonight and spied a handsome man/boy in the corner. Obviously I nervously looked away and ran for the complete opposite side of the room. A fine young thang just sat down at his table. Obviously.

I want to make my aunt's famous Margarita Pie and bring it for my fellow cubicle cuties on Friday. Don't you wish you sat near me at work? Recipes to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment