My Blog List

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Status Updates and Program Changes and Bears, Oh My!:

Today I sat in a meeting for 2 hours eating chocolate and falling asleep. Yesterday we had an hour and a half long lunch. Tomorrow we are celebrating with a pizza potluck. My job is pretty bomb.

All jokes aside the training is very intensive and I'm just barely half way through. With copious amounts of information to memorize, verbalize and then think critically about, the days are starting to wear me down. Next week I leave the classroom atmosphere and begin "on the job training" or OJT as me and my fellow corporate robotrons like to refer to it as. And three weeks after that, dun dun dun....I'm flying solo!

I'm super pumped to begin working with students, but is it wrong that I'm almost more jazzed about "nesting" in my cubicle and arranging my pencils and pens just so? Maybe.

I move into my apartment Friday night. Ya know what that means kiddos, vino vino for everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment