My Blog List

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Get It Girl:

No Regrets. Push Forward.

This is my new mantra. And by new I mean my long-standing and recently revisited credo. I've never been a person to live life with many regrets, I try to keep that running tally at zero. Whether it's eating a rice krispy treat AND ice cream for dinner, fooling around too soon, getting lost during my lunch break or forgetting to make a credit card payment, I'm taking these hiccups with a grain of salt. Or a spoonful of sugar. Or a glass of water upside down, according to my grandma. This isn't to say that I don't worry or stress. I'm a worrier by nature. My grandma is Italian. I have a quarter life crisis every three and a half minutes. But after I settle my nerves and come back down to earth, I let it go. And that's how I feel myself maturing.

I have a new job that I love. I have a new car that I adore going fast in. I'm in the process of moving. I'm really digging my life right now. So those little faux pas that I've committed recently, well, I'm over it.

No Regrets. Push Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment